Be warned that you may be spoiled if you’ll follow the links in this post.
Have you heard of it or probably read it and did the activity that follows after reading it? Well, apparently I just had a week ago during our corporate values workshop. And now I can’t believe I’m reading a forum discussing the Alligator River story!
Well I just wanted to share what our group decided to call the “most to the least disgusting” characters. I affirm that the group’s decision was also my own. Here’s our ranking, the first one being the “most disgusting”.
- Slug - I can’t stand people who’ll barge in the lives of other people just like that. According to our group, he’s very “judgemental” and “gullible”.
- Abigail - She’s stupid, hadn’t used her brain enough.
- Sinbad - The group agreed he’s an “opportunist”. But personally, the reason why he didn’t rank top to me is I saw his attitude somewhat “positive” in the economic sense.
- Gregory - For being “unappreciative” despite Abigail’s efforts.
- Ivan - He’s simply unmoved and “apathetic”.
When the other groups presented, we all had unique “combinations” of the Top 5 “disgusting” characters. While others presented that there certainly is a victim, others argued that there could be some other factors lacking in the story.
All I could say is I can relate the story well with the political and social scene of our country (yes, include myself in the story).